candle care saftey guide
We want you to love every moment of your unik soy charm candle. This is why we ask you to please follow these safety precautions.
candle safety instructions
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle. Ensure wicks are trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time candle is relit.
- Do not burn a candle for less than 1 hour or more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning when 13mm (1/2 inch) of un-melted wax remains in the bottom of the Jar.
- Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
- Glass may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
- Avoid exposure to draft areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
- Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
- Ensure flame is at a safe distance from flammable materials.
- Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
candle care guide
How to get the best out of your mind body soy natural candle.
- Prevent soot from forming on the glass by keeping wicks trimmed before each burn.
- Never allow the candle flame to come in contact with the side of the glass.
- Do not use if glass is cracked, chipped or broken.
- To keep your candle looking suitably luxe, simply wipe any black soot that may form on the inside the jar with damp cloth.
- Use a candle snuffer to properly extinguish a candle flame. If not available, blow gently on the flame until it is extinguished.
- Store your candle in a cool dry place below 25c and away from direct sunlight.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org